What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by a website when you visit it. They are widely used to enable websites to work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can also be used to track your activities on the website.
Types of Cookies Used
iTTi Philippines uses several types of cookies, including:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are required for the website to function properly. They include cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, including which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your preferred language or region. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits and to show you advertising that is relevant to your interests.
iTTi Philippines also uses third-party cookies, which are cookies that are placed on your device by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. Third-party cookies are used for various purposes, including analytics, advertising, and social media. iTTi Philippines uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use the website. The information is used to compile reports and to help improve the website. The cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from, and the pages they visited.
- Facebook Pixel: This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use the website and to show them advertising that is relevant to their interests. The information is used to compile reports and to help improve the website.
How to Manage Cookies
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can also delete cookies that are already on your computer.
If you choose to turn off cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of the website or to take advantage of some of its features. If you delete cookies, any preferences or settings you have chosen may be lost.
Updates to this Policy
This policy may be updated from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, so please check back periodically. Your continued use of the website after any changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated: 15/02/2023